Best Golf Value in Cocoa Beach Area
Reserve your Savannahs Tee Time now by Navigate to our tee time booking engine by clicking here or calling Call The Savannahs Merritt Island about tee times at: (321) 455-1375. Public Tee Times can be made up to ten days in advance. Public rounds do not include range balls. Purchase aqua range balls separately at the golf shop counter.
Military Discount: Active and Retired Military get 10% off all rounds, merchandise, clinics & food. Discount taken at the register with proper ID.
Join our Eclub for insider deals and a special offer on your birthday!
2019 Public Rates*
|Online & Call In||Jan||Feb||Mar||Apr||May||Jun||Jul||Aug||Sep|
|Call The Savannahs Golf Shop To Book These Rounds|
|9 Hole AM||$27.00||$27.00||$27.00||$27.00||$23.00||$23.00||$23.00||$23.00||$23.00|
|9 Hole PM||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00||$20.00||$20.00||$20.00||$20.00||$20.00|
|$18 Hole Walking (after 11)||$27.00||$27.00||$27.00||$27.00||$24.00||$24.00||$24.00||$24.00||$24.00|
|9 Hole Walking (after 11)||$22.00||$22.00||$22.00||$22.00||$19.00||$19.00||$19.00||$19.00||$19.00|
|Junior (15 and under)||$8.00||$8.00||$8.00||$8.00||$8.00||$8.00||$8.00||$8.00||$8.00|
*Subject to change without notice.
Additional Options for Frequent Players (Inquire within golf shop)
|Savannahs Players Card
|Save on your rounds and aqua range all year long|
|10 Round Prepaid Card
|Includes rounds in prime season
$300 for non-prime season player card
|20 Round Prepaid Card
|Includes rounds in prime season
$600 for non-prime season player card
|Seasonal Memberships||Pays $25 cart fee|
|Annual Memberships||Pays $25 cart fee
14 Day advanced tee times
Unlimited range balls
|Player Development Program||$12 after 3PM|
Have fun while at The Savannahs Golf Club — but please follow our Golf Course Rules and Regulations!
- Appropriate golf attire must be worn at all times while on The Savannahs Golf Course and practice range. Appropriate casual attire must be worn while in the clubhouse.
- Bathing suits, tank tops, and halter tops are not permitted.
- Shirts are required.
- Only golf shoes or flat bottom athletic shoes are permitted on the course, putting greens and practice areas.
- Any guest whose attire is deemed offensive or in poor taste will be asked to leave the property immediately.
- All players must register and obtain a receipt in the Golf Shop, including all employees and all complimentary rounds. Receipt is required for starter, and you may be asked again to show starter's receipt while on the course by the player assistant.
- No timeslot group shall consist of more than four players.
- Each player must have his/her own set of golf clubs with bag. Rental clubs are available in the golf shop.
- Personal coolers and/or ice chests are not permitted on The Savannahs Golf Course at any time. All alcoholic products stored in coolers must be purchased on property.
- All play shall be started on the first tee unless otherwise directed by staff.
- All play must be in consecutive holes.
- Be considerate and respectful of all golfers.
- Players should repair ball marks, fill divots with sand, rake bunkers and replace green flags. Any players who intentionally damage the course will be asked to terminate their round immediately with no refunds.
- Golfers are responsible for any damage caused to the golf course, clubhouse, or residential properties.
- A player has five minutes to look for a ball before it is deemed to be lost. If you're not sure where your ball has gone, hit a provisional ball just in case.
- To expedite play during peak hours, do not stop at the turn to have lunch. We encourage all golfers to call in and arrange your order on a "to go" basis.
- Our Savannahs course rangers will enforce pace of play when needed: Peak: 4 hours 20 minutes, Non-Peak: 4 hours 35 minutes.
- Shagging lost golf balls is not permitted at any time.
- Keep away from any areas of the golf course or parts thereof that are specified closed at the discretion of the GM or Superintendent.
- Children under the age of 10 years are not permitted on the putting greens or practice tee unless accompanied by an adult or authorized by the golf staff.
- Spectators or people not playing are not permitted on the golf course, unless they are riding in a cart and have paid a cart fee. Spectators must be a minimum of five years old.
- Dogs are not permitted on the practice tee or golf course.
- Starters and Player Assistants have the authority to enforce policy, including asking golfers to skip holes to catch up, or leave the course immediately.
- Advertisement or solicitation for personal or professional gain is not permitted on the property.
Golf Cart Rules
- Handicap accessible golf carts are available upon request with advanced notice.
- All golf cart operators must have a valid driver's license.
- There is a maximum two persons, two bags per cart.
- All four cart tires must remain on the cart paths (or designated areas) around tees and greens.
- All four cart tires must remain on cart path for all Par 3's.
- All four cart tires must remain on cart paths on holes designated "cart path only."
- Carts are not permitted on top of the practice tee.
- Carts are not permitted off golf course property.
- Golf cart operators are responsible for any damage caused to the golf course or golf cart.
- Handicapped Flag Policy: to receive a handicapped flag, you must produce proof of disability. Those issued a handicapped flag must adhere to the following:
a. Handicapped flags will not be issued during "Cart Paths Only" conditions.
b. If two handicapped players are in a group, they must ride in the same cart.
c. Golf carts must be kept at least 15 feet from greens and tees.
- The Savannahs practice facility hours of operation are posted in the golf shop.
- Practice balls are for use on the practice range only. Do not remove from practice range. Practice balls are not permitted to be used on the golf course.
- Practice balls must be hit from designated areas only.
- Guests may not recover practice balls from the aqua range.
- Guests may use personal balls in chipping area and putting green.
- Unless otherwise posted, chipping is not permitted onto the putting green.
- Chipping, pitching, or hitting bunker shots are permitted in the short game practice area.